27 January 2024 | 09:00 – 16:30 | Durbanville
This floral design class is perfect for Beginners.
You don’t need to have any experience with flowers at all.
This one day introductory wedding floral design class has been compiled with the beginner in mind (no previous experience needed).
Event/Wedding floristry comes with it’s own set of rules depending on the type of event, venue size and layout, flowers available, colour scheme, look and feel the client is after, size and shape of tables, etc.
You will gain a greater understanding of the industry, flowers, tools and floral design mechanics, design methodologies, how to keep your flowers fresher longer, how to purchase your flowers, recommended industry suppliers, etc.
R 3500 per person
or R 3200 per person when booking for 2 or more people
or R 5500 per person when you book this class on 27 January 2024 as well as the Bridal Party Floral Design Class on 28 January 2024.
Pay in two installments or once-off in full.
Early Bird Special: Book & pay in full before 15 December 2023 and get R 500 off.
What is included and what content will be covered:
- Industry overview: Suppliers, wholesalers, flower farms, etc
- What are the main flower types you should be working with and how to compile flower recipes and do stem-count for events
- How to combine colours in floral design
- How to use floristry products correctly to keep your flowers fresher for longer
- Tools & equipment that are essential and how to use these correctly
- The types of events that you can start doing immediately with the skills you learn on this day
- A peek into sustainable floristry and how you can apply it in your flower arranging
- Centrepiece design rules, guidelines & principles
- You will make & take home with you, your own centrepiece flower arrangement – Value R 750
- All flowers & supplies will be provided to complete the practical
- You also take home a beautiful starter training manual – Value R 1000
- Use of our tools & equipment for the duration of the class (please return afterwards)
- Refreshments, snack and lunch is included
- Each attendee will also receive a small floristry gift
- A self serve tea & coffee station for the whole day, as well as a snack during breaks and a light lunch
Why choose to learn Floral Design with me?
See what previous students experienced and how taking a class with me contributed to their knowledge & working towards their goals.
Saturday, 27 January 2024, 09:00 – 16:30
Location: Durbanville, Cape Town
Small group: I will be taking only 3 – 6 students for this class
What is excluded
- Special dietary snacks & lunch (R 150 surcharge)
- Halaal/Kosher meals (will be discussed/quoted for on booking)
- Accommodation & Transport: If you want to travel to attend this class you would need to do so at your own cost.
Ready to book your spot?
If you are ready to learn about wedding floral design, then book your spot now by completing the booking form below.
ONLY 6 spots available for this class.
If you are not sure yet and you would like to ask me a question about this class, then please get in touch (click on the button here to ask your question).
Looking forward to teaching you!