28 January 2024 | 09:00 – 16:30 | Durbanville
This class is all about Bridal Party Flowers (also called Personal Florals). These are the wearable & carry style flower arrangements that you will create for the Bridal Party (Bride, MOH & Bridesmaids, Mother of the bride/groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Father of the bride/groom, Bestman & Groomsmen).
This class will start off with a theory session which will lay the foundation for you, after which we will go into the practical creation.
Each attendee will make a Bridal bouquet, Groom buttonhole, Mom shoulder corsage & a modern wrist corsage. Yours to take home afterwards. I will be supporting & guiding you throughout the practical design process. We will also be taking breaks in-between and enjoy a light lunch around midday. We will conclude the day around 16:30.
- This floral design class is perfect for anyone who have a little bit of experience or did our beginners wedding floristry class. This class will help you spread your wings & learn more.
- If you are already designing bridal party flowers, but would like to refresh their style or just brush up on theory or practice this class will boost your confidence and you are welcome as we foster a supportive environment.
- If you are an absolute beginner and really want to take this class, then you are welcome too.
R 3500 per person
or R 5500 per person when you book this class as well as the Beginners Wedding Floral Design Class on 27 January 2024 – making it a two day course.
Pay in two installments or once-off in full.
What is included and what content will be covered:
- Trend overview: What is trending
- What are the main flower types you should be working with and how to compile flower recipes and do stem-count for events
- How to combine colours in Bridal Party floral design
- How to consult with your bridal couple
- Introduction to the essential floristry products when working with Bridal Party Flowers
- Overview on the various different bridal bouquet shapes and how to achieve these
- An in-depth look into the various mechanics for wearables
- All flowers & supplies will be provided to complete the practical design work
- Printable e-workbook
- Use of our tools & equipment for the duration of the class (please return afterwards)
- A self serve tea & coffee station for the whole day, as well as a snack during breaks and a light lunch
- You will make & take home with you the following designs:
- Bridal bouquet
- Groom buttonhole
- Shoulder corsage
- Floral wrist corsage on a pearl bracelet
Why choose to learn Floral Design with me?
See what previous students experienced and how taking a class with me contributed to their knowledge & working towards their goals.
Sunday, 28 January 2024, 09:00 – 16:30
Location: Durbanville, Cape Town
Small group: I will be taking only 3 – 6 students for this class
What is excluded
- Special dietary snacks & lunch (R 150 surcharge)
- Halaal/Kosher meals (will be discussed/quoted for on booking)
- Accommodation & Transport: If you want to travel to attend this class you would need to do so at your own cost.
Ready to book your spot?
If you are ready to learn about creating stunning modern bridal party flowers, then book your spot now by completing the booking form below.
ONLY 6 spots available for this class.
If you are not sure yet and you would like to ask me a question about this class, then please get in touch (click on the button here to ask your question).
Looking forward to teaching you!